Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
|Hair loss causes and treatment
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
1) Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
2) Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
3) Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
4) Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
5) Intake of too much steroids like can also be a contributing factor.
6) Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
7) Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
1) Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
2) Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
3) Message hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
4) Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
5) Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ):
1) What is the main cause of hair loss?
The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that happens with aging. This condition is called androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness and female-pattern baldness
2) How can I stop my hair loss?
Follow the Mediterranean diet.Use over-the-counter hair loss.Try low-level laser light therapy.Maintain good hair and scalp care.
3) Can hair loss grow back?
You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow it. With some conditions, such as patchy hair loss (alopecia areata), hair may regrow without treatment within a year.
Hair Treatment Baldness